Family issues in the American society
(وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لكُم مِّن أنفسكم أزواجاً لتسكنوا إليها وجعل بينكم مودّة ً ورحمة إن في ذلك لاياتٍ لقومٍ يتفكرون) الروم
(And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” (Al Rum, 30:21)
This seminar is a consideration for:
1- Muslims who want to learn their Family Law.
2- Attorneys who have Muslim clients.
3- Muslim spouses live in the west.
4- Youth propose for marriage.
The important teachings in this seminar:
- Marrying from the People of the Book
- Embracing Islam by the wife while the husband remains non-Muslim
- Nominal marriage for the purpose of getting permanent residency
- Nominal divorce for the purpose of acquiring some official benefits
- Civil marriage in American courts
- Validity of divorce decreed by American courts
- Adopting Muslim children refugees in the west
- Marrying someone who is pregnant from fornication
- The contribution of the wife who participates by her skills and labor in building the wealth of her husband
- Ruling of the non-registered marriage (الزواج العرفي )
- Pleasure marriage (زواج المتعة)
- Marriage with the intent of divorce(الزواج بنية الطلاق)
- Partial marriage (زواج المسيار)
- Testament & Last will
In this seminar you will receive a handout summery of the lessons.
This lecture will last up to 4 hours:
A- 3 sessions; each of them lasts for 1 hour.
B- 20 minutes off after each session.