for the Muslim Family
A Seminar by Dr. Main Al-Quda
Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015
After Isha at Masjid ArRahman (MAS Katy)
Isha is at 7.30 PM InshaAllah.
إنّك إن تَذَرَ ورثتك أغنياءَ، خيرٌ من أن تذرهم عالةً يتكففون النّاس -- حديث صحيح
"Verily, leaving your inheritors rich after your death is better than leaving them dependants, begging people".
This seminar is geared toward:
- Wealth managers who have Muslim clients.
- Parents who want to save for their kids' higher education and are concerned about student loans.
- Investors looking for Halal opportunities, especially in the stock market.
What you will learn in this seminar:
- Importance of having Halal income
- How to purify your wealth from Haram?
- Financial advice for individuals & investors
- Bank-free financing: different Islamic modes of finance
- Halal stock market
- What does "socially responsible investment" mean?
- Status of life insurance
- Options for pension plans
In this seminar you will receive a handout summary of the lessons.
This lecture will last up to 3 hours:
A- 3 sessions; each one lasts for 45 minutes.
B- 15 minutes break after each session.